Jan. 23, 2020: Release Review - Casper Esmann's "Left Alone"




left alone
2020

So, about a year ago I really got into the fingerstyle world and have been lucky enough to get to know many of the best there are on the planet right now. There are so many "greats" right now that it is difficult to keep up with all of their work, but today I'm doing a shoutout for Casper Esmann who I consider to be one of today's absolute best! There is a brilliance to his guitar work and an emotional pull in his compositions that always brings either a smile or chills at the stunning quality of his work! (And the treble range always "glitters"!)

He has a new original release out today "Left Alone" that I have featured at the top spot on all my guitar playlists: it's that good! Give "Left Alone" by Casper Esmann a listen right now and let me know what you think.

Here it is at the top spot on "Acoustic Guitar Magic"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 21, 2020: "This Week in Fingerstyle!"

"Artistry Tuesday" - featuring Stephen Wake

August 19, 2019: "This Week in Fingerstyle" by Daryl Shawn. The most exciting playlist on Spotify!"